First Liberty National Bank's Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are the perfect way to grow your money, safely and securely, in a higher rate, low-risk investment. With a wide range of terms, you can choose the investment option that fits your financial plan best. Our rates change weekly, so feel free to contact us for the latest rates and terms. We're ready to help!
Here are the details for our CDs:
- Minimum to open: $500
- Terms range from 30 days to 5 years
- Interest can be paid monthly, quarter, semi-annually or annually
- Choose how you want your interest paid: back into the CD, into another account at FNLB, or to you directly by check
- CDs are subject to an early withdrawal penalty; see us for details
- All our CDs are fixed rate, which means you will receive the same rate throughout the term of your CD, regardless of changes in rates during the time you have your CD open