FLNB Money Market Plus Account
MONEY MARKET DEPOSIT PLUS ACCOUNT
- We offer a Tiered Money Market Account that the more your money grows, the more you earn. Your interest rate increases once your balance reaches a specified level. Interest rate is based on tiers. Ask for current rate information or visit our Interest Rates from our Home Page.
We require a minimum opening balance of $100.00. If you maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 or more per statement cycle, we do not charge a monthly activity service charge. If your average daily balance drops below $2,500.00 per statement cycle, our monthly activity service charge is $12.00.
You may make no more than six (6) preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, debit card or other similar transactions from your account per month or statement cycle. Anything over the six withdrawals allowed will cost $10.00 per withdrawal.
- Deposit interest rates are established weekly based on existing money market rates and local conditions. For our current Certificate rates please view our Interest Rates page or visit with one of our Bank Representatives. Certificates are opened on a fixed rate basis, your interest rate will remain the same for the term of the certificate, regardless if the interest rate changes during the time that you have your certificate open.
- To help you save on a monthly basis, we can set up an auto transfer from your checking account to your money market plus account. You tell us how much and we do the rest.
FLNB OVERDRAFT PROTECTION
- If the balance in your money market plus account is not sufficient to pay a check, money can be transferred from your savings account or your checking account to prevent an overdraft and the related service charge. The cost of this service is $2.00 per daily transfer.
OVERDRAFT PRIVILEGE LIMIT
- An overdraft privilege limit of $500.00 is available. Some restrictions may apply. See our Overdraft Privilege Policy for more details.