FLNB Money Market Account
MONEY MARKET DEPOSIT ACCOUNT
- Our Money Market Account allows you to earn a higher interest then a Personal Savings Account. We require a minimum opening balance of $100.00. If you maintain an average daily balance of $500.00 or more per statement cycle, we do not charge a monthly activity service charge. If your average daily balance drops below $500.00 per statement cycle, our monthly activity service charge is $12.00.
You may make no more than six (6) preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, debit card or other similar transactions from your account per month or statement cycle. Anything over the six withdrawals allowed will cost $10.00 per withdrawal.
- Deposit interest rates are established weekly based on existing money market rates and local conditions. For our current Certificate rates please view our Interest Rates page or see one of our Bank Representatives. Certificates are opened on a fixed rate basis, your interest rate will remain the same for the term of the certificate, regardless if the interest rate changes during the time that you have your certificate open.
- To help you save on a monthly basis, we can set up an auto transfer from your checking account to your money market account. You tell us how much and we do the rest.
FLNB OVERDRAFT PROTECTION
- If the balance in your money market account is not sufficient to pay a check, money can be transferred from your savings account or your checking account to prevent an overdraft and the related service charge. The cost of this service is $2.00 per daily transfer.
OVERDRAFT PRIVILEGE LIMIT
- An overdraft privilege limit of $500.00 is available. Some restrictions may apply. See our Overdraft Privilege Policy for more details.